Saturday, May 9, 2009

Paint the Town Yellow

As some of you may know, I do not particularly favor the game of paint ball - I'm much more of a Frisbee or ping pong player. Lately, I've played a few rounds with some friends just to "help out" and even up the teams. It is not in my nature to scramble through the trees in search of human targets while hopelessly avoiding future welts; however, it has come to my attention that I am lacking in the assertiveness department and as such, need some fine tuning. I suppose that paint ball is a good vehicle to face my weakness and embrace the call to arms, along with a few shots to the groin (see "take it like a man" blog entry). So here's me, keeping it real:



1 comment:

Jane said...

Can I make a suggestion - don't wear BLUE the next time you go running through the BROWN and GREEN forest hmmm?
Course, I'm a girl and what do we know?