Friday, June 5, 2009

Who wants to make some Moo-lah?

I've have been hopelessly calling every licensed massage therapist in the greater binghamton area in hopes to secure a measly 30 min tour de force on my lactic acid metropolis of a back before tomorrow's concert. For the past few days I have held the elusive beast at bay by ramming my back into the corners of walls (or door knobs); yet despite the momentary relief, the muscle aches migrate to other safer resorts. Are massages so high in demand these days that not even well intentioned bribery can prevail? Well, perhaps the neighbors wouldn't mind stepping on my back...

2 comments:

Jane said...

Sugar, you should have told us when you were here and we could have totally taken you to the AWESOMEST massage place. I would send you one if it worked like that. When do you want to come and get some more Chipotle WHILE you have your massage? I can hook you up.

Rocketgirl said...

Have you tried the emu oil? I have awful back pain with the pregnancy - Jared put some on me and I slept like a baby for the first time in days, plus woke up without pain too. I'm sure an engineer like you can manage to get it on yourself:)