Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kitchens: Before and After

So if you could remodel any one part of your home and really spruce it up, which part would you choose? I choose the kitchen. If I could I would make an entire house into a kitchen, fully functional with pull out beds for drawers. Some of the more incredible features include walk-in pantries with sliding storage shelves. Fantasies aside, I very much enjoy kitchens of all styles and sizes. Before and after pictures to me, are like greasy bacon strips to hunger-teased dingos. Have a taste:















**Uncontrollable Drooling**


Charcoal Granite Counter Tops, Bamboo flooring, Accent Lighting, Oh My!

1 comment:

Jane said...

You are a contained individual aren't you? I am always amused by the lighting differences between the pictures. Amusing. We shall have to discuss our ideal kitchen next time we're together.
And the bamboo floors always get me too. I can't decide which color I want.